Thursday, October 27, 2011

Two sides

I'm a little bit melancholy today. Yes, I am pretty happy most of the time, and I do still have an underlying level of happiness. But between my finances, needing work and a little sinus congestion I'm just mellowed out and, I don't know, kind  ... blah! It is so true that no one can make you happy but you yourself. The same with happiness, you have to make up your mind to be happy. Aside from true medical issues, mental attitude is pretty much a habit. Of course there are things that make us feel sad, but how we chose to react and for how long we react is up to us. It is OK to have emotional down time. Just don't get stuck in it. If there were no valleys how would we recognize the mountaintops?

I was going through my e-mail address list and I see that I still have a few people listed who have left the world. Not that Steve Jobs is on the other side I wonder if he will come up with an app to talk to the departed. That will put the Ouija board people out of business.

 I actually was in touch with the dark side at a time in my life. I can't believe that I was able to get out. I came face to face with Satan. he told me I would have anything I could earthly want if I would follow him. I was smart enough to run the other way. This was many, many years ago. I still remember looking at him. Here is a big surprise to most people, he appeared beautiful. Not pretty, but so compelling. I understand why so many people are caught by him. He had incredible charisma beyond any earthly measure. Even though I escaped that time I pushed the limits again a few years later. This time God sent Paul in to pull me out. I could have tried to pull him in, but we made the right decisions. We were in spiritual neutral for a while, but now we are in the grace of God and learning more. I have been to both sides of this battle and I will tell you good is the side to choose. I would say God is, and I would be telling the truth, but there are many people who don't know about God as most of us do. I will not exclude them from good. But the evil one - stay way, reject his offers, they are lies anyway. Satan's biggest victory is to convince people he doesn't exist. he (no caps on purpose) he does exist and can appear in any form. Years ago when people we really getting into angels on an almost worshipful level I was very concerned since he and his crew can appear as what people think an angel looks like.

I am much happier walking in Gods light, hand in hand with my husband. I will see my e-mail address book friends who have gone to the other side some day. I am so grateful I didn't make the other decision. No power and possessions on earth will ever measure up to the glory in heaven. What ever your belief system is there is a good and a dark, I just advise to do what you know is right.

Peace, Joy, Love, Happiness and the Blessing of the True Light to all. ... Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment