Saturday, October 1, 2011

That's entertainment.

We just watched Weird Al Yankovic's special on Comedy Central, before that it was Jeff Dunham. What was on before that, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. Sometimes I get hooked on TV but most of the time it's just on for background noise. Or Paul is watching it and I'm across the room. I'll go through phases when I will watch. There are a few shows that I like to catch if I can. but if I miss them, Oh well. we don't  have T-Vo. I don't even know how to spell it, but you know what I mean. When I was young I was in a love affair with the TV. I used to get my TV guide and mark with a hi lighter. My week would be planned around my shows.I do like the home improvement shows. I'm happy we have such an accessible look out into the world of news, information and entertainment.

This time of year we are thinking about the spooky, the scary and the things that go bump in the night. I love haunted houses. Paul and I have been discussing what  scary movies we would like to see this year on TV for the weeks before Halloween. There are so many great ones out there. We had been hoping to be able to go to a commercial theme park near by that does a great set up for Halloween. it's a bit pricey, but worth it if we had it. A few years ago we had gone to this event. One part was a walk way that you had to walk through to get form one venue to another. They had actors in costume jump out from bushes or run up to people to scare them. A couple of young teem boys were walking in front of us. They were acting brave but I can tell they were nervous. I waited for the right moment, snuck up on one of them grabbed his shoulder and growled. he screamed like a little girl and nearly jumped out of his skin. We laughed so hard. So did the hired actors. What fun. Now that is entertainment. This year it will be whatever movies will be on TV. What can be happier then snuggling in front of a scary movie with my hubby..

Our shed that we had for sale was picked up today my a very nice lady and her daughter. I didn't realize how stressed I was about the whole thing. After it was loaded into her van and the  transaction was complete I relaxed. I could have taken a nap. I'm already thinking about what I can sell next. My PEZ collection? I looked at some of my Star Trek stuff, but they need a bit of working with. This could get to be fun.

I will be going to bed soon. In spite of my shoulder still bugging me I'm sure I will sleep better. There is still a lot weighing heavy on my mind but I'm adapting better. That is something to be happy about.

Peace, Joy, Love, Happiness and an entertaining adventure to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment