Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy New Year

Yes, you read that right. This is the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah. A new beginning. I know it seems odd that this means something to me, but it does. I have a great respect for and deep heart connection for Judaism. Coinciding with this, tonight was a meeting of my confirmation class. As different as the two things are they are very connected. To me this is beautiful. We had a tour of the church and the meaning behind many of the different elements. I have been going to this type of church for most of my life. From birth until I went away to seek what I thought would be a better path to peace and fulfilment. Then full circle brought me back home again. It is wonderful to learn deeper meanings to things I though I was familiar with. I'm sure I will be talking more about this.  I will be happy to share.

Tomorrow afternoon I have an interview at an agency. In most ways it's no different then the agency I already have. Except for the fact that they contacted me. Even though they did state that they didn't have any thing for me yet, they are asking me to come on board. I will need to take some skills tests, These are things I know. Just to be sure I will run through tutorials in the morning. I haven't finished the on line testing for the other agency yet. I have been babying my shoulder because it still hurts. I am going to move past it and take the rest of the tests. I think I am also afraid of passing these for some reason. I don't know why. Some block there for some reason. I'm ready to move ahead. A Happy New Year.


So tonight is a bit short. but it's not for the lack of things to say. But I will focus on the adventure ahead.

Peace, Joy, Love and New Beginnings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment