Monday, September 12, 2011

What a difference a day can make.

The past few days I have been on the edge. I am on edge about the future. I don't have a job so finances could get tighter if I don't get something soon. (Breathe) Things will turn around. In fact they have started. Yesterday (Yes, 9/11) was my best friends birthday. She has a bird rescue. They take in pet birds that people can't take care of anymore. She was given three new birds yesterday and one of them laid an egg. Her husband has been out of work, longer then I have I think, he got a job. It looks to be a perfect fit. So far this is good luck for my friend. But we had a very dear friend that we had lost touch with. I had been mean to her, she had seemed to go in an odd direction in her life and I was judgemental. I had gone in to the occult to a certain degree which ruined a lot of things in my life. I am so done with that now. When I first signed up to Face Book I saw her listed. I sent her a friend request. The next day her account was closed. Over the last couple of years I talked to some mutual high school friends and no one knew where she was. Just a few months ago one school friend heard from even another school friend (are you following this) anyway she knew the basics. She is alive and living in the same area where we all grew up and went to school. Well, all of us except my best friend, the birthday girl, she joined us a little later through a mutual interest in science fiction.  So, I was going through some old messages on FB. I saw the original note and friend request. I took a chance to try it again. This time she answered and confirmed my friend request. I am so excited about this. I can hardly believe it. She said she will write to me tomorrow. I can't wait.

Other then that I was talking to a friend from church. We are on the committee for Fr. Mikes anniversary party. I tell everyone to let me know if they hear of any job openings. She suggested I check with the company she works for. I told her I had checked before and only saw volunteer options. She said to check again. I will do this first thing in the morning.

Things are on the turn around. Who know what happiness next

Peace, Joy and Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment